Sunday, February 22, 2009

Didcot Oxford England Three Bright Lights

Posted: February 22, 2009

Date: January 26, 2009
Time: 6:15am

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Three very bright lights in a line. Flashed on and off
Weather Conditions: No cloud, could see all the starts in the sky

Description: Whilst walking the dog at around 6:15am Looked up and saw these very bright lights flashing on and off. Could not make out any shape of the craft against the night sky, it was approximately 150 feet up, no noise. The lights would come on for approximately 2 seconds then go out, blackness for 3 seconds when the lights came back on the object seamed to be zig zagging slowly across the sky. The lights slowly went out of sight in the direction of Benson, east of Didcot. There was lost of other planes in the sky at the time, a lot higher up in the sky, though and I could hear and see them with their lights on.

-----

Additional information:

Hi John

It's the first time that I have reported unusual sightings of whats in our sky's, though I have seen a few which at the time didn't think to mention.

The first time I was what I believe were UFOs were of the cost of Florida I was either 9 or 12 so 1984 or 1987. It was near to the Florida Keys I think and myself and my nan witnessed several UFO going out to sea. If I recall there were 10 or so balls of light flying in a diagonal line stationary in the sky above the beach, which after a while moved out to sea and then upward out of sight.

My US relative at the time said it was probably something to do with NASA!

A couple of years ago my family also witness a red ball of light fly over Didcot around bonfire night (5th November), it moved quite quickly no sound though wasn't that big in I recall.

Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: