Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oldland Common, Bristol, England Metal Grey Disc Shaped UFO

Posted: February 12, 2009

Date: 1995
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Solid disc shape grey metal.
Weather Conditions: Dry and cold.

Description: I was walking home through a lane in Oldland Common/Warmley to go to my house. The lane had fences on both sides and there were gardens of houses on the other side. As I was walking in the middle of the lane I saw this weird disc thing hovering over the fence - so close I could touch it almost. It then whizzed over my head and back to the fence it was like it was playing a game. It was about the size of a hand in a fist. I watched it for a bit thinking it was a remote control toy being operated from someone's house. However, the movement of it was so advanced I realized that it was definitely not a toy. I walked closer and the disc that was solid and made a strange sound disappeared so fast into the night sky it left me baffled and excited.

TV/Radio: I did not report it to the media although the next day they were lots of reports of strange things in the sky that day.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: