Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uitenhage, Eastern Cape Dark Object Filmed (Pictures)

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 12, 2009
Time: Late afternoon.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1

Hi John, the other late afternoon I used my cell phone camera to take pictures of a rainbow and when I downloaded the picture on to my p.c. I noticed a dot in the left hand corner, if you zoom in with the p.c. you see something, what do you think it could be? The first picture captured the “dot” the second picture was taken at a different angle to the left and slightly lower than the first picture so that is not dust on the lens, It is not a bug or a bird and my family thinks I am seeing dragons in “golf balls” since the last sighting on the 25th of December over Uitenhage, what do you think this could be?

Look this is no way anything as spectacular as what I had witnessed on the 25 of December and to this day I wish I had a camera that night! but I didn’t so tough luck, if I had a video camera handy I think a lot of skeptics would have been put to sleep! Since that sighting on the 25 of December, things have not been the same in respect of not being alone in the universe and this has become very frustrating as not being able to share with family and friends this sighting, do others feel the same?? I am a realist, show me the facts and then we can talk! And now “, dam- it” there is some thing going on.




Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: