Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dagenham, Essex, England. UK Bright Light In Formation

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 7, 2009
Time: 19:30/21:30

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Nine then two real low then nine
Shape of objects: Oval/round
Weather Conditions: Very clear unusually bright

Description: Was out my back garden admiring what a clear night it was when I saw nine bright lights fly over, no noise, in formation. I couldn't believe what I saw I told my wife when I went out half hour later only to see 2 light well low, they flew over my house but this time my wife saw them. One flew around the other light changing direction in a way that our craft don't. I sat out the back garden for a while probably an hour then I couldn't believe it I saw the same nine lights glide over, I got to be honest I was well rattled. I had watched shows on ufos but never thought I would see them, I decided that I did not want to look anymore I had seen enough to know that if I saw this then surely some one else saw them, the next day in the news was the story of the ufo hitting a wind turbine I reported it to Sky News who sent me a reply with a case number so someone else took it serious.

TV/Radio: Sky News

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I've seen these lanterns before and it was not them sir. I wish it was I'm used to seeing planes fly over, what I saw that night will stay with me for the rest of my life. The lights were low on the second sighting, low enough to know, not just that it was the pattern in which they moved especially the second sighting. It would be easy to say they were something like birds or balloons, but I can assure you John these things were odd, very odd, I'm beginning to wonder just whose planet this is. 3 sightings in 2 hours, come on guys I served in the forces and they never taught me to recognise crafts like these,,,,regards John.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: