Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Timaru New Zealand Triangle Shaped UFO With 3 Lights

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: July 20, 1096
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle shape with 3 lights.
Weather Conditions: Fine.

Description: Myself and a car load of friends were driving around out the back of Rosewell District on the outskirts of Timaru at 10.20 pm, when I notice some thing flying very low to the ground approx 5 meters in sheep paddocks, 25 meters approx to our left hand side. At first I thought it was a crop plane but being that time of night and being dark it seem highly unlikely. I lowered my window to here a sound and there was nothing. At that distance you would of heard a engine on a plane chopper or micro light. It had 3 lights flashing on and off to no particular rhythm. Even though it was dark I could just make out the shape triangular. At this stage we all new this was something strange.

The driver of the car speed up to 140km along a straight and the object stayed right beside at the same speed which really spooked us out. I wanted to stop and try and take a decent look but my driver was not stopping for nothing. It then slowed down and crossed over to the right hand side of us and hovered above a pine plantation for a minute or two. Then it made 3 sudden movements in to the sky and disappeared. I called the Timaru Airport the next day and ask air traffic control if they had seen any thing, which they hadn't. I never reported it to now not knowing that Timaru is a bloody hot spot. I will never forget that night in 96.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: