Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Somewhere Near Ryde NSW Australia A Small Disc

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: Around July 3, 2007 Time: Daytime sighting.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: A small disc. Weather Conditions: Clear and sunny.

Description: It was a clear sunny day and my dad and I were heading to a supermarket after buying myself a new skateboard, (I just had my birthday). Dad and I suddenly heard a noise of an aircraft, we look around but couldn't see any thing until we found it was a microlight taking off nearby, as we watched it, I noticed some sort of small yellow disc in the distance, I couldn't tell how far it was or how big. I pointed out the object to my dad who also noticed it (I told you there were 2 witnesses) i turned to tell dad something but when I turned back round I couldn't find a trace, it couldn't be a plane because:

1. There was no noise.

2. The object wasn't moving, it was completely motionless.

3. The way I couldn't find the object afterwards couldn't mean it could be any sort of plane/helicopter.

4. Have you seen any yellow planes or helicopters. (The object was as yellow as a lemon)

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: