Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Series Of Bright Flaming Orange Lights Near Dublin Ireland

Date: July 30, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hi my name is (name removed), I am live near Dublin in the Republic of Ireland. I saw a series of bright flaming orange dots in the sky on the 30.07.11 at 10:45 ish BST. They seem to have hovered in and out of the atmosphere, about roughly the height a jet would fly overhead.

I ran for my binoculars, but it didn't seem to clarify the objects in any great detail. I also had another sighting months previously on the 22nd of January 2011 in the same place over my house, except they were far lower and were like burning flames.

I tried getting in contact with local astronomers, but to no avail, does this make any sense to you?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: