Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lights Over Northcliff Johannesburg South Africa

 
Date:  January 12, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
I was in Northcliff and saw the same event, which I have no possible way of explaining, what is really making me question my sanity I am sitting here watching the eclipse from Lonehill and have just seen 2 similar lights.
 
Moving southwest from my position. One moved off very quickly and the other moved off at a steady pace. Again I cannot explain the event.
 
Additional Information:
 
The good news is that half of Johannesburg has their eyes on the sky tonight, I can't be the only one who saw the lights?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: