Sunday, October 9, 2011

UFOs Dancing In The Sky Over Newsagent On Highett Road Australia

Date: August 25, 2011
Time: Evening.

Thursday 25th, 2011 outside Newsagent on Highett Road, I saw two UFO’s "dancing" southeast. It looked like they were reflective material (like a mirror) they weren't plane or balloons. They were moving all over the place.

One of them turned black for a few seconds. I am a teacher and two of my students saw them as well, thank god, I thought I was going mad. So did my mum and the lady at the deli. I was really freaked out and had a dream that night that someone took blood from me.

I don't believe in aliens, but this has seriously crepped me out.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: