Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bright Orange Light Seen From Southport Rd In Bootle And Litherland UK

 
Date:  October 22, 2011
Time:  7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I seen your sighting on the internet. I took my daughter by car along the Southport Rd in Bootle at about 7:00pm tonight, when up in the sky we saw a bright orange object.
 
It was just hovering , probably about 1500 feet. I told my daughter, it could be the object that has been seen by many over the area. On coming home, I went into my back garden, and saw the same object, at approximately same height, but it was moving at terrific speed across the sky.
 
There was no sound from it. This was about 8.30pm. It was gone in seconds. Could this have been the same objet that you saw ? We live in Litherland too. Weird or what. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: