Saturday, October 15, 2011

3 Orange Lights In The Sky Over Southend On Sea Essex UK

Date: October 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I was browsing the internet and decided to Google something I saw last year when I came upon your post here http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/12/3-orange-lights-in-sky-over-kent.html

I thought you'd be interested in my sighting.

It was in October 2010 and I was having a ciggy in the garden of my house, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, and watching the stars when I saw 3 orange lights in the sky. They were in a triangle formation (appeared to be fixed) and possibly there was a dimmer light in the middle of them, I didn't get a good look as they were moving very quickly.

The thing that struck me as odd was that they appeared out of nowhere and disappeared as quickly as the came, after quickly traveling in a straight line in the direction towards the seafront, also there was no engine noise.

I'm on the fence about things like this and can only assume that it was an unknown aircraft of some sort, maybe military.

Anyway I hope this interests you. I don't really have any other information and I haven't seen anything like this before or since.

Best wishes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: