Sunday, October 2, 2011

Red UFO Sends Beams Of Light Into Witnesses Home At Lapford Devon UK

Date: December 24, 1988
Time: 2:10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sleeping in the lounge and was woken by bright rays of light sweeping across the ceiling. By the time I was fully awake the light had diminished, but something felt unusual. I turned my head to the left and looked out of the lounge picture window which over looked the front garden to see an intense red ball of light floating over the front garden.

At this point I mentally thought ", its the moon" but then I realized the moon had risen early yesterday evening, so it couldn't be. The quality of the light was wrong too as it was penetrating the curtains and enabling me to see some details of the garden outside. At this point I thought " this isn't right" and raised myself up to take a better look outside.

As I thought this, the ball changed colour to an intense brilliant white light which had a quality to it which just cut straight through the curtains. They in effect disappeared and I could see every detail in the garden. The ball started to move across the garden and up over the house roof.

These things immediately struck me very clearly. It was totally silent. The light appeared to be linked to the source of power which made it move. There was a mental link between my thinking and it's actions.

The next thing I noticed was that it retraced the path by which it had come in, in the first place if the direction of the beams across the ceiling were to go by.

As it gathered speed, it did so as any object with mass would. It accelerated slowly and gathered speed in an acceleration curve. It traveled over the lounge and stopped at the rear of the house projecting intense beams of light downwards like searchlights, but far more intense streaming down past the conservatory windows.

Without any more indication of movement by the object, the beams suddenly cut out dead and it had gone. I felt this was under control and through that control was aware of my thoughts. I was very shaken as this was beyond anything which I had experienced before and I instinctively felt that it was not something that any human had created.

We had a police helicopter with a search light carry out a sweep for a missing person at night a year before. The noise in this quiet location was deafening and the light was far less intense than this. Here is no mistaking that this was no helicopter or any kind of fossil fuel noise making machinery.

I was the Deputy Head teacher of the local school, so I felt at the time that it was better, due to the organized response to such a report, ( if I made one) being sure to put my position in danger, to say nothing. It's now years later, I'm retired and I can tell what happened.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: