Thursday, October 20, 2011

Massive Triangular UFO Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire UK

 
Date:  July 2, 2011
Time: 11:00 p.m. 
 
Hi, I am writing regarding your sighting in March of 2011. I saw them and that isn't the only thing. I have seen so much in the sky over Banbury, including a massive triangle that came from behind the cloud (Cumulus) and descended on the north side of Banbury at 11:00pm on Saturday just gone. 
 
The best thing about it was that there was numerous Chinese lanterns at the same time which of course flicker with an orange/yellow light and burn out shortly afterwards. The triangle had white lights and was moving very fast towards the ground. The size of it must have been a km across easy! 
 
That is just the last one I saw there are many, many more sightings that I could tell you about that go all the way back to 2000.

Just a short note about me,  I am a private pilot 15 years with my CAA/FAA licenses and checked out on 4 different types of aeroplane. I am an expert in aircraft recognition and am no stranger to weather and it’s twists. I live on Old Parr Close which gives me an excellent view of North Banbury and the horizon across the northern sky and a great view of the western sky. Anyways I hope to hear back soon. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I witnessed a similar type object, a huge black triangle. It would of been around 1999-2000. I was driving towards Castle Bampton, past RAF Brize Norton. The object was hovering quite low to the ground, maybe 60 feet or so, I would estimate the size to be that of a commercial passenger jet. It was difficult to judge as I was in shock and had to slow down to get a better look. It dipped out of sight behind some trees on a hill.

After what seemed to be a few moments a couple of helicopters flew over head in the direction of the object.. it all happened so fast.

Unknown said...

Me and 2 friends was driving home from Morton Pinckney just getting to mildelton Cheney it was very foggy and 1 of my friends screamed the moon is gonna crash into us the next thing I see was a huge black triangle like ice cream shape floating in a field it was very scary, so I put my foot down and tried to get away as fast as I could but then as I got to the roundabout I thought as if my metro will out run that so I turned and went back , there was no fog and no craft it was now a clear night , the fog came from no where and disappeared just as fast, I have seen loads of what they call saucers but this was huge and not saucer at all , I think it used the fog as its cover , I have never spoke of that night with any one , I'm pleased I see this ,