Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thames Ditton Surrey UK Two Round A Shinny Objects

Posted: August 3, 2008

Date: July 16, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m. and 8.45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Perfectly round and shiny.
Weather Conditions: Overcast and very high cloud but blue sky behind the clouds.

Description: I am not sure if it was certainly a UFO but it did not look like anything i had ever seen before and cannot explain what it was.
I was in my back garden at about 8pm and just coming over the top of my house I saw a red round object, I could not tell you the size of it bit looked quite large, there were no flashing lights or noises coming from it at all . When it came over my house, it was only about 100 foot high so i got a good look at it. It was shiny red and perfectly round and was traveling quite fast (but not too fast) and traveling straight up into the sky towards the high clouds... i watched it for a second or two and called my husband out and by the time he saw it, it was nearing the clouds and just went straight through the clouds and disappeared.(bearing in mind that there were no low clouds that night, the clouds were very, very high in the sky)

The second time we saw another one was about 45 minutes later and we were both out in the driveway and coming from a completely different direction, we saw it again but this time it was traveling straight across the sky (rather that going straight up into the clouds) and this one was shiny silver and traveling at the same speed as the one we saw previous. Again, no flashing lights or noises. We tried to film it but lost it when it disappeared out of sight behind a huge tree and didn't see it again after that.

I just want to know if anyone else saw anything that night or any ideas of what they may have been....????

TV/Radio: I did listen to Radio Jacqui for a while after that but no mention of it but don't know if anything was mentioned after i turned the radio off.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Dear John,

Many thanks for the email that you sent me....

I have had a look at the link of the UFO balloons and I am sure that they are not what I saw, they looked completely different to what I saw. I do not know what they were neither does my husband and my husband does not believe in UFO's and even he was speechless to what they were.

I guess we will never know?

Anyway many thanks and keep up the good work on this website, I am a big fan of this site, I am always on it and have been for the last 2 years.!

Take care.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: