Monday, August 25, 2008

Newcastle, Australia A Slow Moving Object

Posted: August 25, 2008

Date: August 7, 2008
Time: 3:34 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: I was not sleeping (I work at night from home and it's not unusual for me to be up at this hour anyway) and I was not groggy, but looking for my cat. For some reason, I looked up into the sky and saw this object moving slowly northwards. I could not see any blinking lights and there wouldn't have been any planes about at that time anyway, nor could I hear any sound. I noticed it was moving towards a very bright star. I opened the screen door for a better look and figured it was also moving quite slowly. Still not believing what I was seeing, I averted my eyes to call my cat and within 20 seconds or so, looked back up and it had completely disappeared. I stood there for another five minutes trying to figure out where it could have gone, but it was a clear night

TV/Radio: Nil.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: