Friday, August 15, 2008

Dunstable Downs, Dunstable, Bedfordshire Four Ball Like Objects

Posted: August 15, 2008

Date: July 19, 2008
Time: 2330 - 2345

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Ball/round
Weather Conditions: Clear sky with some patchy cloud.

Description: At about 2330, I observed a single ball of bright orange light travelling from west to east moving steadily in a straight line at about cloud level. At first I thought that this could be a plane on the flight path to Luton Airport but quickly discounted this as no navigation lights could be seen or engine noise heard. I also thought that the colour could be caused by moonlight bouncing of the hull again dismissing this as a plane could be seen near by. Moments later another orange light came up quickly behind the first and maintained a fixed distance which I observed until they both disappeared behind cloud cover. Neither object made a noise nor left con trails (and could surely not fly so close to each other due to jet wash)?

Approximately 2 minuets later I observed another orange light, again travelling in the same direction but slower. The object carried on moving until disappearing behind cloud cover. I then told my wife what I had observed and went to the rear of the house to observe any more objects. At around 2345, I observed another ball of orange light travelling in the same direction. I rushed upstairs and made my wife observe the object. Again this was also lost behind cloud cover shortly afterwards. This was the final sighting.

TV/Radio: None.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: