Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hull, East Yorkshire, England A Star Like Ball

Posted: August 23, 2008

Date: August 2, 2008
Time: 11:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Star like ball.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Hello, on Saturday night me and my dad were stargazing with our telescope when all of a sudden a very bright ball appeared out of nowhere in
the sky, traveling northwards, it got very bright then started to dim down and seemed to disappear all together, at first we though it was a helicopter or a plane but there was no sound at all and then it began to brighten and dim.

I thought we were the only ones to have seen it but I came on here and I found that some one else has seen something extremely similar and in the same place as us, about a week or two earlier, so I though it would be a good idea to report it.

TV/Radio: No reported yet.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: