Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hinckley Leicestershire UK A Dark Diamond Shaped Object

Posted: August 20, 2008

Date: July 29, 2008
Time: 7:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Myself 1 women from Burbage reported also.
Number of objects: 1 spectrum of red yellow white hot centre 1 car window width to the right of the sun.
Shape of objects: When examining the photo a dark diamond shape is apparent.
Weather Conditions: Blue sky some cloud dry.

Description: As I drove through Earle Shilton I stopped at the lights on Wood Street when a cloud took my attention. It appeared electric blue and vivid pink. The lights changed and I continued out of Earle Shilton down towards the Marsdon football ground. I could not help seeing to my right a very bright spectrum of light, like a rainbow without the blue green tones. It appeared like some celestial light with a white centre. I continued along turning into Stoneygate Drive,
where I pulled up to take photos on my mobile phone camera. I took three shots using the zoom facility. I then drove back onto the Perimiter Road towards Nuneaton where I pulled off to take more photos, but my batteries were down. I watched this light source for over 1 hour and reported the sighting to the Hinckley Times.

TV/Radio: Reported to the Hinckley Times. I went in on the Friday morning to speak to some female reporter and some women from Leicester.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: