Sunday, August 24, 2008

Barnsley Yorkshire UK A Green Pulsating Light

Posted: August 24, 2008

Date: April 14, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: No shape just pulsating light.
Weather Conditions: Good.

Description: I went out to the back of the house and just over my garage I saw a green pulsating light all the way round my garage, an emerald green. It just stayed there and pulsated all the time. I looked to my left and it was just dark, I looked back and it was still there glowing and pulsating. I looked once again to the left and a green pulsating sort of shaft was over my car from the roof all over my car. I looked and it was not over anyone elses just mine I looked back and it was still over the garage. I saw it 100 per cent, what it was I have no idea and I couldnt say it was a UFO. But you just don't see green pulsating lights and I can't understand why it was just over my car no one elses. I swear this is the gospel truth and if you are confused imagine how I am. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Kind regards.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: