Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grimsby N.E.Lincs UK A Bright Light Lowers Onto The Houses Roofs

Posted: August 24, 2008

Date: September 7, 2005
Time: 3:45 to 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2? or 1
Shape of objects: Large light.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky.

Description: My bed is near the window and when I can't sleep I look at the stars. I saw a ultra bright light very, very slowly coming through the sky. There was no sound, my bedroom window was open. It seemed to expand and so slowly come opposite me. (There was 1 double fronted house and a semi attached to the double fronted.) It slowly lowered itself on to the roofs of the houses and sort of. I don't know how else to put it. Watched.. It was enormous it covered all the roofs then after what I suppose seemed like minutes but I suppose was less it so very, very slowly moved off I just watched gobsmacked. I thought I should have had a camera or something but you never think this is going to happen.

I couldn't sleep so I lay down and just watched the sky again. About 4:30.ish I saw it coming back same thing no noise so slow it was nearly stationary and it stopped once again on the rooftops as if looking I was watching it and it was watching me. Then it slowly moved off again. I looked in the papers and nothing was reported.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: