Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dorchester Dorset UK A Round Orange Ball Shaped UFO

Posted: August 3, 2008

Date: July 19, 2008
Time: 11:33 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round ball shape, orange with slight green bright.
Weather Conditions: Very clear.

Description: We went into our front garden to get our cat in and noticed a bright light in the sky, it was a clear night with what appeared to be a full moon. The light was roundish in shape and very bright orange with slight green to the edges it was moving at a reasonable pace , with no sound, we did not think of it as a plane or helicopter as it was too big and faster and unlike anything we have seen. I went in to get my father to come and see it and in that time my partner stayed watching the object. It was heading west then changed direction to south picked up speed and faded into the distance, but from the time I went in and came out all of less than 1 min it had changed so fast. I am really certain we saw a UFO I cant explain it, it was so bright and large and faded so quick and the way it changed direction so fast! I cant explain it.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: