Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blackpool, Lancs UK A Bright Orange/Yellow Object

Posted: August 14, 2008

Date: July 29, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round/sphere.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was outside facing east and the object was traveling North. Bright orange/yellow in colour, I waited for it to pass so I could see tail lights or other indication of aircraft but the colour did not change and there was no sound. It seemed to be at the same height and speed as a helicopter (definitely not though). My friend lives 1/2 mile away reports she saw the same thing at the same time. It did not deviate in direction or speed, was definitely not aircraft and too large for air balloon. I am a skeptic so what on earth was it?!

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: