Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vienna Austria Over The 13th District In The Western Area Triangle Shaped UFO

Posted: August 3, 2008

Date: July 19, 2008
Time: 10:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Clear Sky.

Description: I did a walk with my daughter to a small lake to feed ducks and the sky was complete cloudless. You could see for 100km without a single cloud. I was looking up into the sky and saw a triangle shaped object appearing from nowhere and moving from North to South at about 200-300 Meters high and with a speed approximately about 400-600Kmh. It was very shiny at the bottom and looked like glowing but very bright just like if I would look into the sun. It was passing by without any noise or smoke trail. and just vanished after 5 seconds without changing altitude or direction.

As I live my whole Live in Austria and we don't have anything close like a area 51 and our military has just old Saab military aircrafts and now a few of the Eurofighter I can say it was none of them because if they pass by you would hear them from a great distance. Even if this was a jet flying over the sound barrier it would make a noise after passing by but there was nothing at all.

TV/Radio: No reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: