Monday, August 4, 2008

Bellevue Hill, Sydney New South Wales, Australia Two Disc UFOs

Posted: August 4, 2008

Date: November 1996
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round-side shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was standing at the top of Coopers Park and I saw two disc like shapes flying at very fast speeds criss-crossing each other-over Sydney. It lasted five minutes-and was very clear-they definitely were not bats or birds or known flying machines-and within minutes a helicopter arrived and torches were shined from a nearby point. They were black yet very luminous and visible I am still amazed no-one else reported this seemingly. I am pretty sure I was not imagining.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: