Friday, August 22, 2008

M6 Motorway Around Stoke/Stafford North Bound Orange Object

Posted: August 22, 2008

Date: October 2006
Time: 1:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Cold and Clear.

Description: I was driving on the M6 at around 1am in the morning when I noticed a strange, Orange glowing object up to my front right at an elevation of around a 1000 feet. It was moving very slowly, as I approached it, it looked to be on fire, but very controlled (no flames or smoke) it looked the same from underneath and from behind which gave me the impression it was spherical. It moved deliberately and in a controlled manner and maintained a straight path but at an extremely slow pace. Very odd!

TV/Radio: None

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I've seen the video of the Balloons, all I can say is that my description of the "UFO" sounds very Balloon like but the clarity of the night sky and the proximity of the object was such that if it was the Balloon I would of seen it as a Balloon, this object was spherical and did seem to be the colour of fire but a very controlled/contained fire, plus it was big, much bigger than the Balloons you see in the video, about half the size of a standard Balloon with basket from the distance I was. Warm regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: