Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bradford, West Yorkshire, England A Large Circular UFO

Posted: June 29, 2008

Date: June 25, 2006
Time: 7:18 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Large and circular.
Weather Conditions: Sunny, clear, few clouds.

Description: I was sat at my computer which is sort of next to the window. I just happened to be looking out and I noticed a really large circular object in the sky. I cannot fully describe this object, other than it was round shaped and looked to be black or a really dark grey in colour and it was quite far in the distance. It didn't have any specific features which I could point out. It wasn't moving, it just looked as if it was sitting in the sky and it was present for approximately 15 to 20 seconds. Before I even got my phone to record the object, it had disappeared. I am 100% certain that this was not a bird, plane, helicopter, balloon or even a spec of dirt on the window.

TV/Radio: No, I think I may have been the only one who noticed the object.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: