Monday, June 2, 2008

Chagford, Devon U.K. Bright Light

Posted: June 2, 2008

Date: May 28, 2008
Time: 10:41 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Light point.
Weather Conditions: clear.

Description: A very bright light moving at a constant speed from North West West to South East East, directly over Chagford. Period of viewing was about 2 - 3 minutes. I came outside to see what i originally thought to be a bright star in the west. It slowly moved across the horizon directly overhead. It's brightness gained in intensity whilst overhead which leads me to believe it was quite low. From no angle was the light obscured in any way (as would an aircraft with its fuselage) as it moved off into the eastern horizon. There was absolutely no sound. The object was far brighter than any other star in the sky and easily brighter than any satellite I've ever seen. Basically, I'm a rational person but have never seen anything I'm not equipped to explain. This has left me utterly confused.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: