Saturday, June 28, 2008

Progresso Village, Corozal Distict, Belize, Central America Circular UFO

Posted: June 28, 2008

Date: June 19, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Most of the village people.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circular with 3 lights in the front.
Weather Conditions: Clear, nearly full moon.

Description: there have been several sightings in our small Mayan Village since Jan. 2007 , HOWEVER they are now coming down close and I feel are trying to communicate, definitely a good feeling when I dialed my cell phone to alert a neighbor out of the village, it took off immediately, I feel that if I had not done that it would have remained longer , I am now seeking a source to get educated on the proper way to welcome them. Most of the country of Belize has been
seeing them for a while now.

TV/Radio: No too commonplace here for the media.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: