Monday, June 23, 2008

Brighton, U.K A Bright Globe Shaped UFO

Posted: June 23, 2008

Date: November 2006
Time: 9:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: globe,
Weather Conditions: Bright

Description: It was on the Bonefire Night and me and my girlfriend went down to see the old-timer cars from London. As we were late, there were no cars but plenty of fireworks could be seen on the beach. From the Channel a bright orange globe was flying slowly forward Brighton but it had stopped above the sea and stayed there for 5- 6 minutes, then slowly disappeared vertically. You could see the brightness even above the clouds for approx 5 minutes.

TV/Radio: I haven't reported it yet as I didn't want to look stupid. But my friend showed me this website today and I found someone who had the same sighting from an other place.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: