Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Enfield, Middlesex, England. M25/Jct 25 Approximately 40 To 50 Objects

Posted: June 18, 2008

Date: September 9, 2007
Time: 9:19 p.m.

Note: Video footage has been requested.

Number of witnesses: Upwards of a dozen at least.
Number of objects: Approx: 40-50
Shape of objects: Unknown- just lights seen, no sound either, just an eerie kind of calm.
Weather Conditions: dark and a little misty in the sky.

Description: First noticed some orange lights on a CCTV monitor, zoomed in to get a better look and observed approx 40-50 orange lights in the night sky. Then realized that they were heading in the direction of the control room that I was sitting in. I went outside and they passed by approx a quarter mile from where I was standing, I had 4 witnesses with me who were all gob-smacked. I recorded the footage from CCTV onto my mobile if anyone is interested)! I then returned back to the control room and put the CCTV monitor onto a live feed to all at the Highways Agency control room at South Mimms. These lights were not flashing or flickering. They were all traveling in a south eastern direction. Anyone see these?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: