Monday, June 16, 2008

Coalville, Leicestershire U.K. Bright Objects

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: June 10, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Perfectly Clear.

Description: I was out in the back garden having a cigarette, as that's the only place I'm allowed to smoke, and saw what I thought might have been an airplane out of the corner of my eye. I looked at that point for a while but it didn't reappear. I thought it may have been a meteorite that I caught the end of.
About two or three minutes later I saw another bright object in the sky, which at first, looked like the distant lights of a plane. However, this light faded on and off taking about 10 seconds to go from on to off. The fading happened three times and then it stayed off, disappearing completely. When I first saw it I thought it was a plane going behind clouds but when I looked around the sky I realized that there were no clouds in the sky at all.

Now I've spent a fair while staring at the stars whilst out in the garden at night and I've seen shooting stars, satellites, planes, helicopters and even moths but never anything that pulsed in the way this did.If anyone can tell me what I saw or say that they saw it too I would greatly appreciate it.

TV/Radio: Don't think there were any reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: