Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Poza Rica, Mexico Fireball Sighting

Posted: June 18, 2008

Date: June 15, 2008
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Fireball.
Weather Conditions: Clear, some clouds.

Description: Large fireball was sighted by my aunt and nephews at 7:45pm. Shape of object was a brilliantly lit fireball and moved in a northwestern direction, duration of sighting approximately 1 minute. Object emitted beautiful colors then changed shape (like a lance or sword) as it transversed towards the NW sky. Aunt relayed the message last night to my mother and I am reporting it as it was relayed to me. I also reported the Sept 2006 sighting in Poza Rica, Mexico.

TV/Radio: Unknown.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: