Monday, June 16, 2008

Nottingham/Arnold Area In England, U.K. Another Bright Light

Posted: June 16, 2008

Date: June 11, 2008
Time: Between 12.15 a.m. and 1.15 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round and Bright.
Weather Conditions: Not to much cloud and no rain.

Description: A bright light that I was watching for a while then decided to go off. 5-10 mins later came back on. then i saw a very low yet very, very bright light moving quite slowly at first then just got smaller and dimmer within about 3-4 secs it had gone but it was close and quite big. (Very strange!) Then the light I previously was watching was moving but not to much and was going on and off. (really weird I thought!)

TV/Radio: Not as of yet but i am going to keep listening for any information that might come to light. (that's not a joke by the way!)

I have reported it to the BBC via the online form to contact them. If you need any more information then you have my permission to get the e-mail I sent them if you need more information. Use my name and I reported it at about 1.28am with UFO sightings around the Arnold area of Nottingham. Between 12.15am and 1.15am.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: