Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia A Vertical Oval UFO

Posted: June 18, 2008

Date: Saturday- Precise date unknown.
Time: Around 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round or close to a vertical oval.
Weather Conditions: The weather was getting dark, looks like it was about to rain.

Description: I was 11 then now 20. I cannot remember the date the incident happened, but I do remember the image clearly and knew that it was a Saturday as I was out with my parents that night in a night market (Pasar Malam). While I was walking a the night market that usually crowded, I remember looking up at the sky because it was all gloomy, dark and looked like it was about to rain. It was there and then I saw a huge round oval like ball falling from the sky. It was way too huge to be a burning lantern or any sort of other things and the speed it was moving doesn't seem like a falling lantern either. Perhaps it could be a meteor, but anyway I told my mother about it who was walking next to me and she refused to look at the sky nor believe in what I said.

TV/Radio: Anyway after I went home I told my siblings about it and they laughed at the fact of it, but a few days later they said they read it in the news that there were reports on the sighting of UFO in America or something like that. I was truly spooked then.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: