Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Normandy, Surrey England 20 Plus UFOs

Posted: June 11, 2008

Date: May 31, 2008
Time: 10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 20 plus.
Shape of objects: Orb.
Weather Conditions: good conditions, little bit of cloud in the sky.

Description: I was driving to Guildford to pick up my brother from Guildford. Pretty much as soon as i turned out of my driveway I could see loads of orange orb like lights in the sky in front of me. I pulled over so I could get a better look. There were at least 20 of them and they were moving slowly in a long straight line. As they moved across the sky one by one they started to disappear into nothing at basically the same spot. pretty much as soon as I pulled
over a phoned my mum and told her to come outside quickly and have a look, she did and she was absolutely gob smacked as well. We tried to come up with some logical explanations but none of them added up to what we saw. I just want to know if there is an explanation to what we saw or if there is a possibility that this sighting was a UFO. Thanks very much for your time.

PS - I have made a picture of what I saw to give you a better idea, so if you would like me to send that then please let me know.

TV/Radio: No as I only saw them a few hours ago.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: