Saturday, December 25, 2010

V Shape Of Orange Lights Over East Grinstead West Sussex UK

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 10:27 p.m.

Location of Sighting: East Grinstead West Sussex UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: V

Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 10:00pm I went outside to put rubbish out and I watched one orange light flying east very slow. I did not hear any sound. If it was a jet, it was a very quiet jet. About 20 minutes later the cat was at the back door. I let him in and the 2 orange lights came flying same way.

I asked my wife to get my phone so I could take 2 pictures. I managed to take two photos. I no all the planes in the sky as I live 8 miles from Gatwick and I have never seen lights from any aircraft going in that direction.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: