Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bright Light Over Andergrove Mackay QLD Australia

Date: December 12, 2010
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Andergrove Mackay QLD Australia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round, star like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was 3:00am on a Sunday morning when my friend and I were woken up by a phone call from my brother-in-law saying he had been in an accident. So my friend and I went out onto my veranda for a smoke. As we sat down, we noticed a huge bright white light in the sky.

At first we thought it was just an oversized star, maybe a plane until it slowly started getting smaller and further away then moving a bit faster. The bright star like object disappeared into space.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: