Saturday, December 25, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Over Broomhall Crescent Edinburgh Scotland

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: 10:54 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Broomhall Crescent Edinburgh Scotland.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orange ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I came home from my aunties and let our dog out the back and my fiancé went upstairs to the toilet and this orange ball flew right above the houses at the back going from left to right. It never changed speed, but when I shouted for my girlfriend to come and look at it.

It suddenly started dimming, but you could still see the object slightly. It did not make any noise. I am a 22 year old man and I am not into this kind off stuff at all, and have never seen anything like this before.

I have read through some things in the last 20 minuets about it might be a Chinese lantern, but it was 100% not a lantern and people in Edinburgh don't do that or I have never seen or heard off that nonsense. Please could you email me if you get any more sightings of this please.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: