Monday, December 27, 2010

Huge Bright Orange Colored Light Over Denny Scotland UK

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, on Christmas night 25th December 2010 at approx 7.30 - 8.00pm, I can't quite recall the exact time as I was busy clearing up from Christmas, I was standing at my back door when I spotted an unusual sight in the sky. It was bright orange and very big so I knew it wasn't one of these lantern things.

At first I thought a plane, but I had never seen a plane like this especially bright orange, it had a array of lights around it and circular the shape was hard to describe as I was looking up and more mesmerized by the size and the bright colour of this object it was nothing I had ever seen before. It was moving forward as if it was getting closer, then went back, then to the right and disappeared.

I knew it was something extraordinary and I called to my husband to come and take a look while I tried to rush to get my camera, but by the time I tried to focus on it to take a picture and my husband came to see what it was it had gone.

I know the area where I live is close to Bonnybridge where there have been many UFO sightings and although as the crow flies it would be difficult for me to say exactly the area but it was close enough for me to notice it quite clearly and realize that this was something very unusual. This has been my first experience of such a phenomena and I checked the web to see if anyone else had seen it in this area when I came across your web site and thought I would take the time to share this with you and see what you might think of it.

I am convinced this was most definitely a UFO or something quite unusual, but one thing I feel sure about, that it wasn't a Chinese lantern it was too big, with a circumference of which looked like lights around it or perhaps a glow from the main object. I have never witnessed anything like this before and it did make me very excited and stimulated an interest in this sort of thing, although I have never dismissed they do exist, it still was a very exciting thing to witness.

Your thoughts would be very much appreciated by return email if you have the time to reply. Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: