Friday, December 24, 2010

3 Orange Lights Over Reigate UK

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: 10:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Reigate UK.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round orange orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in back garden and saw a orange light in sky and no sound and I watched it turn towards Gatwick Airport. Within seconds, another appeared and turned the exact path towards Gatwick and then a third orange orb did the exact same. I have 3 photographs taken on my camera and put them on to my computer, upon looking at them on computer they are vertical bright orange light.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: