Thursday, December 30, 2010

Witness Observes White Objects Over Leichhardt New South Wales Australia

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:05 p.m.

Hi there, I was looking up at a low flying Qantas 747 at approximately 12:05pm today (31/12/10), when I saw what I thought was a piece of the plane fall off. I followed this white "debris" to see where it would land, but it just kind of hovered in the sky. At this point it was quite obvious in the sky.

I then noticed a second white/bright object come closer to the initial one. They sort of just stayed in the same positions for a minute and then got further apart until the first object was following the second object in a northerly direction. At this point they were quite faint against the sky and once or twice they were hard to find.

I was in Leichardt at the time I saw this and the objects positions were more over the city. I would normally cross this off as high flying planes, but the nature of the incident has me convinced that what I saw was not something I can identify as a normal flying object.

Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: