Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3 Bright Orange/Flame Coloured Lights Over Livingston West Lothian UK

Date: December 21, 2010
Time: 9:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Livingston West Lothian UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Round orange lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My partner and I saw 3 bright orange/flame coloured lights in the sky which were not planes. I went to get my telescope, but by the time I got it set up, they'd disappeared, but my partner took 2 video clips with his camera. They were in a triangle formation then two of them moved away whilst the three larger lights moved slowly before disappearing. We took the footage from our kitchen window.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: