Friday, December 17, 2010

Flashing Bright Light Covers Massive Area Seen From Armadale West Lothian UK

Date: December 15, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m. to midnight.

Location of Sighting: Armadale West Lothian UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1 – ?
Shape of Objects: Large bright flashing light.

Update: An update has been posted at the end of this sighting report.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in the kitchen downstairs and looked out towards Linlithgow, I could see a very bright flashing light in the skies in that area, it was a massive area and continuously flashing. I went upstairs to my bedroom and called my 12 year old son to come and look, he thought it was lightning, but it just kept on and on. It was nothing I've ever seen before and too bright and large for a plane or buildings.

I'm not sure of the distance, but it was towards Linlithgow area or maybe Dechmont. I watched for a long time and then went back and it seemed to fade after midnight or soon after that. I have a good distance view from upstairs and it looked like there was a dome shaped enormous 'object' in or on the ground which was giving off this bright flashing light.

It was amazing and I would appreciate any kind of advice or similar experience to shed light on what this was as I am mystified. I have seen a lot of strange things in the skies etc., but this was one of those I'll never forget.

Update: Please note that this sighting below is a new report and it took place on December 18, 2010.

Hi Brian, thanks, I appreciate it. I have an update as again last night in exactly the same area. I was in the kitchen again, it was about 10:30pm and another very strange thing appeared there.

This time it wasn't from the ground and didn't light up the whole sky, but it was first of all, like a huge very bright star, very, very bright and large, no way it could be a star!

The colour was bright white and there were no clouds in the sky at that time. The very strange thing is that then it completely disappeared (there was just a sort of grey straight line going vertically across) then the star-type thing just appeared again and it did this several times.

It was definitely static and did not move for at least 15 minutes or so then, as my son and I were watching (by this time we had gone upstairs for a better view again) and it seemed to 'transform' into a plane and started coming in our direction.

Now I really think there is something going on there, can things 'transform' from UFOs into what appear to be planes? I don't know, it sounds crazy, but we saw what we saw. It is strange that there were only a couple of days between these two strange activities and they were round about the same time at night.

After that incident I felt so ill, I had a really bad headache and stiff all over my body, today I still feel really bad, nauseous, headachy and very very tired. My son also feels like he has flu-like symptoms, I am wondering if it is all related to these episodes.

As I said in my last email, I have seen lots of strange things over the years, even a night-time visitation from a strange luminous large human-like creature with a green luminous face! Oh, what a strange world we live in. Please, can you shed some light on these things, I would appreciate it so much. Regards from Scotland.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: