Saturday, December 4, 2010

3 Orange Lights In The Sky Over Kent Hawkhurst UK

Date: November 28, 2010
Time: 6:25 p.m.

Hi there, I was just browsing the Internet after seeing orange lights In the sky moving quite fast. There was 3 of them, In different directions, I am in Kent, Hawkhurst, great Britain and the 3rd one I saw was moving at a very fast speed.

The first 2 I saw I didn't really see how fast they where moving as I was driving at the time, but as I got home I saw another one and shouted my hubby to take a look. We both agreed, including my 15 year old daughter that this is no plane. At 6:25pm on Sunday 28th Nov 2010 I saw these lights.

What are they, have had any info on them yet? Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: