Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gosport Hampshire England A Hugh Green Ball Of Light

Posted: May 23, 2009

Date: April 12, 2009
Time: 8.20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round (like a ball of light).
Weather Conditions: Normal cold night, no clouds.

Description: I was sitting in my living room one night, just watching TV as usual. I looked out of the window from where I was sitting, just a glance, and saw a huge green glowing ball of light shoot past, at first I just thought it might be a shooting star, but it was much brighter than that, and of a green colour, I asked if my family had seen it as well, but none had. I have no idea what I saw that night, but I no it was a lot different from a mere shooting star, I see shooting stars out of my window nearly every night.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: