Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom A Round Glowing Orange Object

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 18, 2009
Time: 22.45

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather conditions: Clear skies, no cloud or ground wind.

Description: I was watching the tv when I saw what I thought might have been a flare rise up into the sky (the ones you put up when your lost) It rose from the north East and then travelled off to the South West. I got the binoculars out to see if I could identify the object, and my partner couldn't tell either.

It was traveling at about plane speed but wasn't flashing and then disappeared into the dark sky, as we were coming back inside the house, we saw another orange glow travelling to the North, I checked online to see if it was the ISS but that was over Arkansas at the time. (so it wasn't that or Jules Verne).

I notice some one in Dursley saw the same kind of thing a week before.

Does anyone have any idea what they were?

TV/Radio: I asked on Yahoo questions but no-one could confirm my sighting.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: