Sunday, May 24, 2009

By Pass Road, Billingham, Teesside, England A Long Thin Bright Light

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 29, 2009
Time: Around 21:30

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Long and thin, was, as my view point was at ground level, at about cloud level, so appeared to me about 1cm long and very bright.
Weather Conditions: Rain, overcast, cloudy and dark.

Description: Was in a car (as a passenger) driving along By Pass Road in Billingham (Teesside, UK) when I noticed a very bright white light at about cloud level in the sky, it was very long and thin, and as indicated in the shape of objects appeared as 1cm long from my perspective, I have no way of telling actually how high it was, and the cloud level is my estimation... I didn't tell any other of the occupants what I had seen, for fear of causing an argument, but made a note when I got home.

The object shot across the sky at an alarming speed, and the sighting only lasted about 3 seconds...

I know it definitely wasn't a reflection of light or the rain! I am an avid (yet amateur) ufologist, having always been interested in these things.

I am not writing this off as an alien space craft, but would like to know what else it could be, was it a shooting star perhaps?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: