Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Coomera Gold Coast Qld Australia A Red Orange Light Changes Shape

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: May 3, 2009
Time: 6:02 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Coomera Gold Coast Qld Australia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hey again, Yesterday 3rd of May 2009 myself , my brother and his friend finished fishing at Coomera river. We went down to the jetty to clean out feet from all of the sand. My brother and his friend were talking, so I decided to walk back to the car when a red/orange light in the sky caught my attention. I watched it for about a second and a half when it changed colour to white and squashed itself into a flat shape object and within seconds it disappeared. The whole thing lasted about 3 seconds. I asked them if they saw it but they said no. I got in the car to see the time and it was 6:02pm At first I thought it was a plane or a flare until it changed colour. No sound was heard. I don't have a clue what it was. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: