Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dunston Gateshead Tyne And Wear UK Two Glowing Orange Objects

Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: April 26, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dunston Gateshead Tyne And Wear.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking to my local cooperative store down Whickham Avenue looking due north when to my right I saw a glowing orange object travelling at no great speed through the sky northwards. I proceeded to the front of the store and saw that there were 2 objects, 1 following the other. I watched them moving along and then they faded out, but I don't think they would have been out of view if the orange glow had been still there. Apparently later that night our local radio station, Metro radio had some callers who had seen them.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: