Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reigate, Surrey, England Five Bright White Lights

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: April 27, 2009
Time: 12:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: White lights getting brighter and lighter again.
Weather Conditions: Fairly clear.

Description: I was up late doing some work when I saw some light coming from outside, when I went to take a look I saw 5 bright light flying round the sky. They were quite close but they changed there positions a lot. I was very nervous at this point of what I had discovered. I watched these light fly around for about 30 mins when they slowly went away and came back again. At about 1am I woke my brother up and we both watched for another hour before they all disappeared. The UFOs would stop and look just like a star before moving again they got very low and dint make any noise.

TV/Radio: I have not reported anywhere else.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: